Drug Rehab Centre
I am Looking for Help
We provide a friendly and confidential consultation to help you sort out what course of action is best for you and your life situation. You are looking for answers to get through this personal crisis. We are confident we can help and believe that sober living is possible.
Inpatient or Outpatient Programs
Choosing a Treatment
You are wondering if you should go with an inpatient or outpatient approach? Talk to someone who knows what to expect from each form of treatment. When do you use which treatment, and for what substances?
Get answers before you commit to the first drug rehab found on the
internet. Know that you have made the first vital step in achieving sobriety by looking towards a solution. Now you need to take the next step; talk to someone who knows about treatment, drugs, facilities, and much more.
Why Should I Talked to your Referral Counsellor?
Drug Rehab Centers Information at Your Fingertips
- a medical situation would put the person in harm’s way during withdrawal,
- the person’s drug addiction history would produce a life-threatening condition, or
- the drug used or the length of addiction and the amount of the substance abused.
- Most public access rehab centres require a referral from a medical professional.
- A referral note is not essential in private treatment programs unless asked by the center for specific reasons. Our counsellor will help determine this.
- There are many different approaches to recover from addiction.
- Most funded centers are a 12-step model, AA type program.
- Many other programs exist, which suit the individual and their particular needs.
- Private drug rehab centers are available in most provinces.
- We cannot guarantee that one exists in your area
- We are confident that we can find a centre that will suit your budget and needs.
What we Offer
Our Years of Experience
We have over 30 years of experience in the field of drug rehabilitation. We strive to bring peace of mind to families and drug misusers alike. We understand that getting back control of your life is essential. We also know that nothing is more important than your and your family’s emotional, financial and spiritual health.
You need to find the right drug rehab that will work for you. The first step to take is to talk with our Certified Drug and Alcohol Treatment Specialist.
She can help you determine what rehab center is best suited to your needs. Getting some control back is possible.
What to Expect
Getting to Rehab – How we work with you?
When you call our toll-free number, our referral counsellor takes the call. Here are the three basic steps we do with you.
Still Not Sure!
What Treatment Program is Right
In all cases, a call to our referral counsellor will help you find the best possible solution for your substance abuse problem. You have all to gain and nothing to lose by contacting us.
Call now, or request a callback, and we’ll get back to you.